Am I Eligible?
- Must be a tax exempt not for profit organization
- Members can be placed at Community Health Centers, Public Health Departments, and health focused non-profits throughout Wisconsin
- Must have a site supervisor to provide direct supervision of the member(s)
- Have adequate resources to support the member (computer, telephone, desk space, supplies, etc.)
- Member activities should be geared towards improving the health of Wisconsinites. Specifically: increasing access to care, providing health education, and recruiting and managing volunteers to build the capacity of the organization and advance its mission.
Host Site Introduction to the Wisconsin HealthCorps
How To Apply
2019 Due Dates
|Introduction to Wisconsin HealthCorps Webinar (Optional)||January 31, 2:00pm – 3:30pm*|
|Applicants Express Interest in Applying||January 31 – February 15|
|Application Opens||February 15|
|Application Due||March 15|
|Staff Reviews and Clarification Period||March 18– March 29|
|Applicant Notification of Decision||April 1|
|AmeriCorps Member Application Opens||April 2|
|Member Recruitment Webinar (Optional)||April 9, 11:00am – 12:00pm*|
|In Person Site Supervisor Training (Mandatory)||June 5|
|Member Start Date/Program Orientation||September 4-6|
Hear from one host site on the impact their members have had on their organization.