Am I Eligible?
- Must be a tax exempt not for profit organization
- Members can be placed at Community Health Centers, Public Health Departments, and health focused non-profits throughout Wisconsin
- Must have a site supervisor to provide direct supervision of the member(s)
- Have adequate resources to support the member (computer, telephone, desk space, supplies, etc.)
- Member activities should be geared towards improving the health of Wisconsinites. Specifically: increasing access to care, providing health education, and recruiting and managing volunteers to build the capacity of the organization and advance its mission.
How To Apply
The host site application is now closed for the 2018-2019 Program Year. Please check back next January to apply for the 2019-2020 Program Year. Any interested organizations can reach out to Kysa Stocking, Program Manager at 608-443-2956 for the complete application form.
Host Site Perspective
Hear from one host site on the impact their members have had on their organization.