Am I Eligible?
- Must be a tax exempt not for profit organization
- Members can be placed at Community Health Centers, Public Health Departments, and health focused non-profits throughout Wisconsin
- Must have a site supervisor to provide direct supervision of the member(s)
- Have adequate resources to support the member (computer, telephone, desk space, supplies, etc.)
- Member activities should be geared towards improving the health of Wisconsinites. Specifically: increasing access to care, providing health education, and recruiting and managing volunteers to build the capacity of the organization and advance its mission.
How To Apply
*Note: We will be accepting host sites applications for the 2017-2018 program year beginning in March. The completed application is due April 17th, 2017.
Please click the link below to view our application instructions:
Any interested organizations can reach out to Kysa Stocking, Program Coordinator at 608-443-2956 for the complete application form. Also be sure to look at our Site Supervisor Page for more information on the expectations of our sites.
Host Site Perspective
Hear from one host site on the impact their members have had on their organization.