The Wisconsin HealthCorps program is thrilled to announce our host sites for the 2021-22 program year! At least one member will be serving at each of these organizations over the course of the next program year (September 2021– August 2022) performing a variety of activities related to improving health outcomes in communities throughout Wisconsin.
To apply, click on the flag widget to the right, or click here.
If you have already applied to our program through the AmeriCorps Portal, please reach out to Kirstie Yu (firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-443-2950) to discuss placement options at the sites below.
Sites are listed in alphabetical order; detailed position descriptions will be linked to the titles soon!
- HealthCorps Program Coordinator: Position Open
- Care Navigator: Position Open
- BadgerCare Plus Outreach Specialist: Position Open
- AmeriCorps Outreach Coordinator: Position Open
- Patient Outreach Coordinator: Position Open
- AmeriCorps Community Wellness Specialist: Position Open
- Community Health AmeriCorps Coordinator: Position Open
- AmeriCorps Population Health and Patient Education Coordinator: Position Open