The Wisconsin HealthCorps program is thrilled to announce our host sites for the 2021-22 program year! At least one member will be serving at each of these organizations over the course of the next program year (September 2021– August 2022) performing a variety of activities related to improving health outcomes in communities throughout Wisconsin.
To apply, click on the flag widget to the right, or click here.
If you have already applied to our program through the AmeriCorps Portal, please reach out to Kirstie Yu (email@example.com or 608-443-2950) to discuss placement options at the sites below.
Sites are listed in alphabetical order; detailed position descriptions will be linked to the titles soon!
- Patient Engagement Coordinator: Position Open
- HealthCorps Program Coordinator: Position Open
- Care Navigator: Position Open
- BadgerCare Plus Outreach Specialist: Position Filled
- AmeriCorps Outreach Coordinator: Position Open
- Access to Care Coordinator : Positions Filled
- Patient Outreach Coordinator: Position Filled
- AmeriCorps Community Wellness Specialist: Position Filled
- Community Health AmeriCorps Coordinator: Position Filled
- AmeriCorps Population Health and Patient Education Coordinator: Position Filled