UPDATE 11/11/2019: We are no longer accepting applications for 1700 hour positions for the 2019-20 program year.
The Wisconsin HealthCorps program is pleased to announce its host sites for the 2019-2020 program year! At least one member will be serving at each of these organizations over the course of the next program year (September 2019 – August 2020) performing a variety of activities related to improving health outcomes in communities throughout Wisconsin.
To apply, click on the flag widget to the right, or click here.
If you have already applied to our program through the AmeriCorps Portal, please reach out to Kirstie Yu (email@example.com or 608-443-2950) to discuss placement options at the sites below.
Sites listed in alphabetical order. Click on the position titles to learn more!
- Children’s Health Alliance of Wisconsin: Position Filled
- Covering Wisconsin: Position Filled
- Dane County Department of Human Services: Position Filled
- Eau Claire County Health Department: Position Filled
- Family Health / La Clinica Community Health Center: Position Filled
- Kenosha Community Health Center: Position Filled
- Lakeshore Community Health Center
- Lakeshore Community Health Center/NEW AHEC
- Progressive Community Health Center: Position Filled
- Scenic Bluffs Community Health Center
- Sixteenth Street Community Health Center
- UW Health and Center for Patient Partnerships: Positions Filled
- Winnebago County Health Department: Positions Filled