The Wisconsin HealthCorps program is pleased to announce its host sites for the 2019-2020 program year! At least one member will be serving at each of these organizations over the course of the next program year (September 2019 – August 2020) performing a variety of activities related to improving health outcomes in communities throughout Wisconsin.
To apply, click on the flag widget to the left, or click here.
If you have already applied to our program through the AmeriCorps Portal, please reach out to Kysa Stocking (firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-443-2956) to discuss placement options at the sites below.
Sites listed in alphabetical order. Click on the position titles to learn more!
- Children’s Health Alliance of Wisconsin: Position Filled
- Program Coordinator, HealthCorps Member
- Covering Wisconsin: Position Open
- Dane County Department of Human Services: Position Open
- Eau Claire County Health Department: Position Open
- Family Health / La Clinica Community Health Center: Position Open
- Kenosha Community Health Center: Position Open
- Lakeshore Community Health Center: Position Open
- Lakeshore Community Health Center/NEW AHEC: Position Open
- Progressive Community Health Center: Position Open
- Scenic Bluffs Community Health Center: Positions Open
- Sixteenth Street Community Health Center: Positions Open
- UW Health and Center for Patient Partnerships: Position Filled
- Community Health AmeriCorps Coordinator
- UW Health and Meadowood Partnership: Position Open
- Winnebago County Health Department: Positions Open