The Wisconsin HealthCorps program is pleased to announce its host sites for the 2018-2019 program year! At least one member will be serving at each of these organizations over the course of the next program year (September 2018 – August 2019) and performing a variety of activities related to improving health outcomes in communities throughout Wisconsin.
To apply, click on the flag widget to the left, or click here.
If you have already applied to our program through the AmeriCorps Portal, please reach out to Kysa Stocking (email@example.com or 608-443-2956) to discuss placement options at the sites below.
Sites listed in alphabetical order. Click on the position titles to learn more!
- Bridge Community Health Clinic
- Resource Navigator: Position Open
- Children’s Health Alliance of Wisconsin
- Health Coordinator : Position Open
- Dane County Department of Human Services
- BadgerCare Outreach Specialist: Position Filled
- Eau Claire County Health Department
- Lakeshore Community Health Center
- Outreach and Enrollment Coordinator: Position Open
- Lakeshore Community Health Center/NEW AHEC
- North Eastern Wisconsin Area Health Education Center (NEW AHEC)
- Youth and Social Cohesion Coordinator : Position Open
- Progressive Community Health Center
- Patient Outreach Coordinator: Position Filled
- Scenic Bluffs Community Health Center
- Community Wellness Specialist: Position Filled
- Oral Health Education Specialist: Position Filled
- Sixteenth Street Community Health Center
- UW Health and Center for Patient Partnerships
- Community Health Coordinator: Position Filled
- Waushara County Health Department
- Health Project Coordinator: Position Open
- Winnebago County Health Department
- Community Health and Prevention Project Coordinator Position Open
- Community Health Transportation Project Coordinator: Position Open
- Healthy Lifespan Project Coordinator: Position Open