We are no longer accepting applications for 1700 hour positions for the 2018-2019 Program Year.
The Wisconsin HealthCorps program is pleased to announce its host sites for the 2018-2019 program year! At least one member will be serving at each of these organizations over the course of the next program year (September 2018 – August 2019) and performing a variety of activities related to improving health outcomes in communities throughout Wisconsin.
To apply, click on the flag widget to the left, or click here.
If you have already applied to our program through the AmeriCorps Portal, please reach out to Kysa Stocking (email@example.com or 608-443-2956) to discuss placement options at the sites below.
Sites listed in alphabetical order. Click on the position titles to learn more!
- Bridge Community Health Clinic
- Children’s Health Alliance of Wisconsin
- Dane County Department of Human Services
- Kenosha Community Health Center
- Lakeshore Community Health Center
- Lakeshore Community Health Center/NEW AHEC
- North Eastern Wisconsin Area Health Education Center (NEW AHEC)
- Progressive Community Health Center
- Scenic Bluffs Community Health Center
- Sixteenth Street Community Health Center
- UW Health and Center for Patient Partnerships
- Waushara County Health Department
- Winnebago County Health Department