The Wisconsin HealthCorps program is pleased to announce its host sites for the 2017-2018 program year! At least one member will be serving at each of these organizations over the course of the next program year (September 2017 – August 2018) and performing a variety of activities related to improving health outcomes in communities throughout Wisconsin.
To apply, click on the flag widget to the left, or click here.
If you have already applied to our program through the AmeriCorps Portal, please reach out to Kysa Stocking (firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-443-2956) to discuss placement options at the sites below.
Sites listed in alphabetical order. Click on the position titles to learn more!
- Bridge Community Health Center
- Position Description Coming Soon!
- Children’s Health Alliance of Wisconsin
- Dane County Department of Human Services
- Eau Claire County Health Department
- Family Health/La Clinica
- Healthy Kids Collaborative
- Kenosha Community Health Center
- Lakeshore Community Health Care/NEW AHEC
- UW Health Office of Population Health
- Progressive Community Health Center
- Scenic Bluffs Community Health Center
- Sixteenth Street Community Health Center
- Waushara County Health Department
- Winnebago County Health Department
- United Way Fox Cities-Weight of the Fox Valley Initiative